- Practical automatic feeder: automatic feeding for aquarium fish – For all granulates from 1.0 to 3.0 mm
- Easy to set: up to 4 feeds per day with individual food quantities. Holds up to 125 ml and can be extended to 375 ml by screwing on a 250 ml food tin
- On/Off switch for manual operation, easy adjustment of feeding times and quantity
- Air connection to keep the food dry, universal mounting by suction cups or mounting clamps (can rotate 360° on the mount)
- Package contents: automatic feeder for aquarium fish with mounts and 3 x 1.5 V AA batteries
JBL’s practical automatic feeder enables the automatic feeding of aquarium fish. The automatic device is suitable for all granulates up to 3 mm.
Feeds up to 4 times a day
AutoFood can be set for up to 4 feeds a day. The device has an On/Off switch for the manual operation. The feeding times and the quantity can easily be set on the display. AutoFood has an air connection to keep the food dry.
Easy to mount
The automatic device can be attached by suction cups or a stable clamp mounting. The mount can be rotated by 360 degrees.