Food and plant remains and metabolic products pollute the aquarium water. By cleaning the tank and accessories and by enacting regular partial water changes, your aquarium creatures will stay happy and you’ll get more out of your aquarium.
Effortless removal of persistent deposits
The JBL glass pane cleaner Aqua-T Handy angle enables an easy removal of stubborn algae from the aquarium panes. The silicon seal of the aquarium remains unscathed thanks to the small distance between the blade and the grip of the cleaner. The Aqua-T is suitable for freshwater and marine aquariums. The protective cap prevents injuries when not in use.
JBL Aqua-T Handy angle
The long handle with an angle of 15° makes cleaning easy. Spare blades are available separately.
What’s worth bearing in mind when cleaning your panes? The glass aquarium panes are, in contrast to the plastic (acrylic/plexiglass) panes, harder than steel. This means they cannot be scratched with blades or metal pads. However, the gravel and sand in the aquarium is harder and can cause scratches if it gets between the cleaner and the glass. So be careful when you’re getting close to the ground with the glass cleaner.
The silicone seams of your aquarium are also at risk. Avoid damaging the silicone seams with pane cleaning blades. Use a care glove (JBL PROSCAPE CLEANING GLOVE) for cleaning these sensitive areas.
- Effortless removal of stubborn deposits on the aquarium pane: 15° angled glass pane cleaner with stainless steel blade
- Easy handling thanks to 30 cm long sturdy grip: blade width: 7 cm, also suitable for curved front panes
- Safe: protective cap against injuries when not in use. No damage to the aquarium’s silicon seal
- Spare blades available separately
- Package contents: angled glass pane cleaner, Aqua-T Handy Angle, size: 30 x 8 cm